When we think about Salesforce, we often think about what it is, the extensive network of products and clouds available, why the business benefits from it, and the cost of not digitally transforming and being left behind, but do you question how companies implement Salesforce successfully?
As a Salesforce partner, we help customers by designing, implementing, and supporting the Salesforce solution unique to their business requirements and needs. In turn, clients can then drive true business change and maximize the ROI from their Salesforce.
An excellent place to start is setting out the vision and business strategy. Outlining the transformation strategy and considering the key business objectives and stakeholders helps design a product roadmap and assess the impact these changes will have.
From our 20 years of experience working with our global network of clients, our Salesforce Studio team is sharing a few of our secrets to success.
Here’s what you should be considering when implementing Salesforce into your business:
- Exploring new business models, processes, and revenue streams by “cross-pollinating” a digitally native mindset to ‘traditional’ practices and ways of working to create business value (something we do with our Business Hacking Studio).
- Putting the user at the heart of the solution with our UI/UX Studio, we take a 360 design approach from mapping and researching to building and testing, considering the user at every stage.
- Focusing on user adoption can significantly influence an implementation’s success. We introduce effective change management and training through our Cultural Hacking Studio, where we can help empower people and align them with the new business goals.
- Don’t forget about data; with our Data Studio, we help align the business strategy with the data strategy and platforms while also envisioning how data can be a product. We want to ensure the safeguarding and future-proofing of your data is a core pillar of your implementation.
- Sustainability was once a nice-to-have but is now a defining factor in what the business stands for and how customers perceive them.
- With our Sustainability Studio, we are empowering twin transitions of digital technology and sustainability, helping to align ESG operations.
Ready to start your journey implementing Salesforce or want to ensure your solution is optimized for your business? Get in touch with our Salesforce Studio team.