Today, we have more than 40 Globant offices around the globe, with more than 9000 Globers! You might say we are everywhere.
Across all countries, we share the same culture and the same values, and we know that this is what makes us strong and unique. But also, we share a taste for fun offices.
Some fun facts
- The biggest and newest of our Globant offices is the one located in Pune, India and our smallest is in Chicago (it may be small, but our heart there is really big). Since Pune is the biggest office, you can also find the biggest chill-out, a gigantic chessboard and giant snake-shaped slides. You can also find a real truck inside the office!
- Globant Medellin is situated on the 21st floor. This office is the highest one. Kinda tough if you suffer from vertigo… But, if you like soccer, you can have fun with our penalty simulator.
- Our first office is in the Laminar Building in Retiro, Buenos Aires. We have a ball pit where we can chill, or hold a meeting!
- We have two more offices in Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires: One in San Telmo called Southpark, another in Nuñez called Northpark, and in Retiro it is called Central Park. Guess what? Our hallway is modeled after the real Central Park in NYC!
- Since we have a presence in more than 17 countries, you can imagine that we have all kinds of views. Globant Tucumán, in Argentina, has the most beautiful sight. You can see the Cordillera de Los Andes.
- Globant Bogotá is the office with the most Globers. To stay creative and fun, we have soccer-tennis and bowling.
- In Mar de Plata, Buenos Aires, we have an aquarium and an exhibition of seashells!
- Our Mexico Office has a Velcro wall, so you can jump with a sticky suit and get stuck!
More fun facts and news about other Globant offices are coming soon.