By: Service Delivery Fitness Team
We are pleased to announce that this year, for the 10th time, Globant has certified ISO 9001 – 2015 standard.
On our way of becoming leaders empowering global companies in the digital and cognitive field, we have successfully achieved a new critical milestone in the quality path we’ve been walking on these past ten years.
There are many reasons for Globant to implement a Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001 2015 standard. A company can have a better control of the processes and focus much more on the needs of the client, which leads to a better delivery and customer satisfaction.
Being ISO-9001 certified has many benefits to corporations. Some of these benefits are:
- Increased Customer Satisfaction: The primary focus of Globant’s Quality Management System is to meet customer requirements and to strive to exceed customer expectations. Customers will know that our products and services will always have quality and that, they will work. They will know what to expect from us and they will be more satisfied.
- Leadership commitment: Globant’s leaders at all levels establish unity of purpose and direction and create conditions in which people are engaged in achieving the organization’s quality objectives aligning its strategies, policies, processes and resources to achieve its objectives.
- Increased Credibility and Recognition: ISO 9001 certification is known and accepted worldwide. It provides companies with a set of principles that ensure a common sense approach and consistency to the management of our business activities.
- Improved Consistency: ISO 9001 helps us increase the control of your business processes and the more we control your business, the more our consistency increases. Increased consistency means our customers are getting the same service or same products every time they are making business with us. A robust and reliable system that can help to improve its overall performance and provide basis for sustainable services and development initiatives.
- Risk control: This standard also guides us on how effectively plan our actions to address risks and opportunities and defines support area processes to give assistance to our delivery service.
- Increased Customer Satisfaction: Customers will know that our products and services will always have quality and that, they will work. They will know what to expect from us.
- Empowered Employees: ISO 9001 certification requires the training and development of our staff being maintained. Also, it provides the necessary tools for them to do their jobs such as procedures, instructions and metrics. As a result, Globers get more knowledgeable of what they are doing and since they will keep getting trained, their careers will improve.
- Personal Development: ISO certification requires suitable environments for business operations including a combination of human and physical factors. Here at Globant we believe that achieving a work atmosphere that stimulates the best in each one, is key to success. Managing diversity, integrating personal and professional life, and improving onsite benefits, let us transform our job in “pleasure at work”. Based on these three axes the People area works to accompany Globers’ professional development with their personal development.
We want to congratulate and thank the willingness, cooperation and support offered by Globant at all levels! Let’s keep on rocking!
More information: https://www.iso.orgby