Globant’s office in Pune is situated in one of the largest IT parks in India.
It is one of our biggest and newest offices, hosting more than a thousand Globers. Like other Globant offices around the world, it’s designed with the “have fun” style. Some say that Pune is one of our best.
Inside you can find the biggest chill-out, a gigantic chessboard, and giant snake-shaped slides. You can also find a real truck inside the office!
Globers from Pune really love to enjoy events and this is a reflection of our “Have Fun” culture:
- Globant Trek Events: there is a trekking group in India that organizes the trek for all Globers that want to participate.
- Globant Family Day: Globers get a chance to bring their family to the office.
- Funtakshari: A music- and cinema-based quiz where Globers form teams and participate.
- Euphoria: The annual celebrations and Gala Night in Goa (also known for its hip parties and serene beaches).
- Navratri Celebration: This is a Hindu festival that spans nine nights and is celebrated every year during autumn. Globers wear traditional Indian clothes (a different color on each day).
- Diwali Celebrations: Diwali or the “Festival of Lights” is the most important festival in India. Globers dress in their ethnic best and also have some yummy traditional food in the office. During this celebration, they also paint small earthen lamps (known as Diya) and make a huge clay model of a fort in the office.
True to Indian culture, we are cricket fans!
Cricket is the most popular sport in India by far, and Globers from India get the chance to enjoy it.
We’ve created our own Globant Premier League: a cricket championship where we form different teams of 6 Globers each and play cricket matches. Overall it’s a fun championship where Globers display their sporting spirit and camaraderie.
If you ever want to stop by…
We hope you get the chance to visit our Pune offices someday. If you are nearby or looking for a cool team to join, consider applying. And stay tuned!
Check out our highlight story on Instagram about our offices on @globantpics. Each one has its own story to tell.