Meet Adriana Robles, Tech Master – Globant Mexico
Adriana Robles, Tech Master @Quality Engineering Studio from Globant Mexico, tells us about her career at Globant and how she enjoys its culture and her teammates.
– What has been your career path at Globant? What have you changed over time to adapt to new roles and projects?
I joined Globant 4 and a half years ago, I started as a Semi-Senior Test Automation Engineer, in a Google project from day one, doing automation for backend, front and mobile, this was really fun! With the passing of the time I started leading test team and proposing testing solutions, nowadays I’m Tech Manager, which makes me grateful with all my coworkers that had helped coaching and teaching me.
– How has Globant’s culture positively influenced the work that you do?
I really like working at Globant, actually I enjoy it. First of all, Globant is a company with people full of knowledge and they are open to share and help, this was what first motivated me to give my best. Then I started doing the same for others, helping and teaching, which I also enjoy and keep learning.
– If you had to define yourself with one of the Globant values, which one would it be?
Team Player. I identify with this value because I like to help the other Globers, share knowledge, but above all generate a work environment where we all focus on common objectives to deliver products with the best possible quality, I consider that Being a Team Player is a fundamental part of the success of each team.
– What do you consider to be the balance between your work and personal life?
What a difficult question!!! The main thing here is to remember that there is a world outside our job, enjoy your work but also enjoy your life!!!
– Define Globant in 3 words.
– If we mention the following things, what is the first thing that comes to mind?
- Have Fun: Party
- Work culture: Diversity
- Technology: Challenge
- Vocation: Test Automation
- Country where you live: Mexico
- Favourite food: Chilaquiles
– How do you motivate your team?
Try to keep them motivated, showing their goals and progress.
– Anything else you’d like to add?
Never give up, there is nothing impossible, thinks might be difficult sometimes but those are challenges that will provide lots of learning and opportunity areas to keep learning about yourself and your work.