Globant office is located in the Clerkenwell area, downtown London. Nowadays, there are 42 Globers from different parts of the world, England, Argentina, Spain, Greece, Bulgaria, France, Australia, United States, Tahití and Scotland.
Some insights about the office
- The building is located in Diamond House. 36-38 Hatton Garden.
- It’s located near Leather Lane food market, which means that at launch time, there are a wide variety of worlds’ dishes to choose.
- It’s also located near Coram’s Fields, where we have picnics when it’s sunny.
- There is music playing at the office all day long.
- There’s a Lego Wall where Globers built a mini-lego figure customized where they can leave a message on how they feel, how they are, etc.
- We have a dart board, playstation and a ping-pong table.
- We have a great terrace that is used mainly during our summer-time for group lunches and social events at the office.
- At Globant, desks are not assigned to people. Globers can choose where to sit everyday.
- We enjoy yoga and fitness sessions every once a fortnight, and when the weather is cool, we enjoy them in the terrace.
- We have Spanish sessions weekly at the office.
- Each birthday is celebrated with a cake.
- We have an inspirational meeting every week
- Each Friday we organize after office with beers, cheese and wine.
- Once a month we organize movie night and games.
- Summer annual party.
- London is UK’s capital city, and one of the oldest and biggest cities in the world.
- It’s located in England’s Southeast
- It’s the cultural and political point in Great Britain
- Population: 8674 million
- The world’s first public zoo opened its doors for the first time in 1829, in London
- Its famous tourist attractions draw millions of people every year: Buckingham Palace, the British Museum, the National Gallery, Westminster Abbey, Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum, Tower of London, the three great museums of South Kensington (Natural History, Science, Victoria and Albert) and Tate Galleries.
- Office Manager: Katelyn Danielson
- People Champion: Andrea Zamora
- Service Desk: Joseph Calderon
Would you like to apply to any of our positions in London click here.by