Globant office is located in the Clerkenwell area, in central London.
Currently we are 42 globers. It is a very multi cultural site with globers from all over: England, Argentina, Spain, Greece, Bulgaria, France, Australia, US, Tahiti and Scotland
Some highlights about this site
- Located at: Diamond House. 36-38 Hatton Garden
- It is very close to the Leather Lane food market, meaning that the lunch options really run the gamut of world cuisine.
- It’s also near Coram’s Fields, where we go have picnics when it’s sunny out
- There is music in the office all day long
- There is a Lego Wall where globers have created a personalised lego minifigure of themselves where they can leave a message on how they are feeling/what they are up to etc.
- There’s a dart board, playstation & a table tennis table
- There is a lovely Roof Terrace which is used mostly during summer time for group lunches and after office social events.
- We have a hot desk policy, which means that desks are not assigned to people. You can choose where to sit every day.
- We carry out fortnightly fitness and yoga sessions, when the weather is nice we do them on the roof terrace
- We have weekly Spanish lessons in the office
Traditions of the site
- Celebrating birthdays with cakes
- Inspiration sessions every week
- Company meeting every fridays with beers, cheese and wine
- Monthly social nights out from movies/games night in the office to drinks at the local pub
- Annual summer party, 2017 kent winery tour
Characteristics of the city
- London is the capital of the United Kingdom and one of the world’s oldest and largest cities.
- It is situated in southeastern England, lying astride the River Thames some 50 miles upstream from its estuary on the North Sea.
- It is Great Britain’s economic, cultural and political centre.
- Population: 8.674 million
- The world’s first public zoo first opened in 1829 in London (London Zoo)
- Its famous sights attract millions of tourists every year: Buckingham Palace, the British Museum, the National Gallery, Westminster Abbey, Madame Tussaud’s waxwork collection, the Tower of London, the three great South Kensington museums (Natural History, Science, and Victoria and Albert), and the Tate galleries.
Points of Contact
Office Manager: Katelyn Danielson
People Champion: Andrea Zamora
Service Desk: Joseph Calderon
Open Positions: Would you like to apply for one of our positions in London? Click Here